Everest Scenic Mountain Flight
Trip at a Glance
Everest Scenic Mountain Flight-1 Hour
Everest in itself is magic that attracts and pleases everyone in its own magical way. On top of that, the chance to enjoy the panoramic view of Everest along with other magnificent Himalayan ranges is the dream come true. The 1 hour Everest Scenic Flight not only provides the gorgeous view of silver shining giant Himalayas but also the chance to enjoy the eagle's view of the stunning landscapes and the exotic nature bound to it. The feeling is awesome when you get closest to the Everest. The Mountain flight to Everest is one of the highly selected private day tours in the world. It takes you to the heavenly beauty of Himalayan vistas.
1-hour scenic flight to Everest is worthy to explore the Himalayas and is specially designed to those who are time-bound and unable to reach Everest on foot, mainly the physically challenged. But anyone can opt for the amazing mountain flight. This package is usually taken as an add-on during the tour or trek in Nepal. During this one hour flight to Everest, you will get the best dazzling views of Everest 8848m, Cho Oyu 8210m, Shisa Pangma 8013m, Gyachungkang 7952m, Nuptse 7855m, Pumori 7161m, Gauri Shankar 7134m, Menlungtse 7023m, Dorje Lakpa 6966m, Number 6956m, Choba Bhamre 5933m, etc.
Timings of Mountain flight to Everest
06:00 hrs – 1st Flight
07:30 hrs – 2nd Flight
08:30 hrs – 3rd Flight
Every day from Monday to Sunday (7 days a week)
Best time for Mountain flight to Everest
Scenic Mountain flight to Everest can be done throughout the year. But the recommended time is usually the end of February to Mid-May and then the end of August to Mid-December. During these months, the sky is crystal clear letting you witness the mesmerizing views of the snow-capped peaks and the surroundings.
Cost of Mountain flight to Everest
The usual tariff rate of the Mountain flight to Everest is USD 194 per head for foreign nationals but depending upon the seasonal discount, it might lower to USD 185.
- Cancellation is free up to 24 hours prior to the selected date. Full amount is refunded.
- No refund if cancellation is done less than 24 hours before the selected date.
Important Tips and Information
- Bring your valid Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
- Smoking is not allowed in the flight
- Avoid large baggage or bags as it will be an hour flight only
- If the weather is not suitable, the flight will be rescheduled the next day.
- If you have requested for the pick and drop service and the flight gets canceled, the cost for pick and drop service will be directly deducted from the total cost of the mountain flight.
- You may ask for a refund if you do not wish to fly the next day of cancellation.
What is included?
- Mountain flight ticket to Everest for 1 hour
- Airport departure tax
- All the Government fees
- Company service charges
What is not included?
- Airport transfers (Both ways from and to the airport)
- Personal expenses
- Meals and Accommodation
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee
- International Air tickets
The temperature varies as per the season of the year. It also depends upon the alterations in the elevations. It is from 5° C to 20° C normally in the morning during the months of April to September. While from the month of October to March, the temperature might fall below a minimum of - 10° C to a maximum of 15° C during the day time. It is usually cold in the night time.