Bungee Jumping in Nepal
Trip at a Glance
Bungee Jumping is the ultimate adventurous sport giving you an adrenaline rush. This Bungee Jumping gives you an amazing feeling of ecstatic, being suspended between the earth and the sky after jumping from an elevation of about 500 feet. The feelings are simply out of the world. This bungee jumping takes place on a 166 meters wide steel Suspension bridge over the Bhote Koshi River Gorge. Bungee Jumping in Nepal is considered to be the longest free fall in the entire world. Almost all travelers to Nepal would like to experience this enthralling activity and get a lifetime memorable tour. Step on Himalaya guides you to the site where Bungee jumping is conducted. Safety and Entertainment of the guest is the main goal of Step on Himalaya. Hence, no compromises to make for it, and the utmost facilities are provided to our valued guests.View More
What is included?
- All the ground transportation in a private vehicle
- Lunch during the program with tea or coffee
- All the required documentation and equipment for the activity
- All the Government and Local taxes where applicable
What is not included?
- Nepalese entry visa fee
- Medical and Travel Insurance.
- Personal expenses like beverages, Snacks (Chocolate, biscuits etc), laundry, bar bills, etc
- Tips and Gratuities to the staff
- In case of Emergency evacuation or any natural mishaps, extra charges will be paid by the guests themselves.