Paragliding in Pokhara
Trip at a Glance
Paragliding is an emerging sport with a thrilling experience. It’s gaining popularity among travelers from different parts of the world. Paragliding offers a scenic, incomparable view of the snow-covered Himalayas, green mountains full of rhododendron forests, lush vegetation, and amazing cool weather. The incredible opportunity of Paragliding is a fantastic experience. The usual Paragliding region in Nepal is the Annapurna region from where the flyer can view the spectacular views of eye-catching mountains and Himalayas, temples, monasteries, lakes, and many more. The starting point is Sarangkot from where the flyer can enjoy the breathtaking views of sunrise and sunset as Sarangkot is popular for the sunrise and sunset and then head to Phewa Lake for descending. It is an amazing experience to fly over the incredible Pokhara valley and enjoy the stunning sights of the lakes. Almost all the trekkers try not to miss this golden chance of Paragliding in Nepal.View More
What is included?
• Pick up and drop to Hotel by Jeep
• Insurance and Related documents
• Drive to Sarangkot (about 20 minutes’ drive)
• Flight for about 20 to 30 minutes that lands at the Phewa Lake. Weather checking for flight commences after 10 am due to the morning winds.
What is not included?
• Extra charge for the Video CD
• Accommodation in Hotel
• Any kind of meals